Our well-trained Pool Service Technicians have established scheduled daily routes. Alpha weekly pool service customers generally know within an hour what time to expect their Pool Service Technician. We have several Pool Service Technicians, and a Pool Service Supervisor that makes regular checks on our pool service customers. On the rare occasion that one of our Pool Service Technicians is unable to service one of our service accounts as scheduled, either our Pool Service Supervisor or one of our other Pool Service Technicians will make sure that our customer is properly serviced. It is our policy to notify our weekly pool service customers of any changes in their regular service day. A detailed record is kept of all services performed, chemical readings, and chemicals added.
Alpha Pool Service Technicians are trained to recognize problems with pool equipment. It is also our policy to notify our pool service customers of any problems as soon as possible, and hopefully reduce the cost of repair by addressing the issue quickly.
Alpha Pool Service performs background checks and random drug testing on our employees. Our Pool Service Technicians and Pool Repair Technicians are electronically tracked. We want our customers to feel as safe and as comfortable with our employees as we do.
Alpha Pool Service utilizes technology that updates our office staff regularly on route progress, time customers are serviced, pool chemical readings, chemicals added, pool service provided, and noted condition of customers pool and equipment.
Alpha Pool Service offers specials to our weekly pool service customers on filter cleanings, pool and spa heater checks, and other swimming pool maintenance and repair services.
*Another level of service is available for indoor or covered pools.
- Prices for weekly pool service/cleaning are based on pool/spa 25,000 gallons or less, with normal bather loads, and normal surroundings.
- Prices may vary with larger pools and pools in more difficult environments.
- Prices include all chemicals with the exception of stain treatment/removal, phosphate treatment/remover, or other unusual chemical requirements
$150.00 per month + tax
Once per week our qualified Pool Service Technician will:
- Test your water. We will maintain, to the greatest extent possible, properly balanced and sanitized water including: Chlorine levels, pH, alkalinity, algaecides (if needed), shock or super chlorination, salt (if required), and in some cases clarifiers.
- Backwash your sand or DE filter as needed.
- Empty your pump strainer baskets.
- Empty your automatic pool cleaner bag.
- Brush the pool/spa water line, walls, steps, and swim-outs.
- Remove any floating debris from the surface of the water.
$190.00 per month + tax
In addition to the services performed with our Chem-Brush service, our qualified Pool Service Technician vacuums the dirt and debris from the floors, steps, and walls of the pool/spa. In many cases we use our own stand-alone pump and filter system to ensure efficient and effective vacuuming.